January 12, 2017
- Previews of planned learning activities for Term 2 will be sent home electronically by classroom teachers today and tomorrow.
- Online ordering for Hot Lunch is now open for January, February, and March. This will remain open until January 19th. See instructions attached below.
- Letters are going home with Grade 7 students today confirming their Secondary School placements.
There are a number of notices posted below:
- FSA information letters for families of Grade 4 & 7 students
- Optional Pottery Class opportunity for K-6
- Music letter for Recorder for some Grade 2,3,4 classes (Paper copies sent home)
- Music letter for Grade 5 Ukulele (Paper copies sent home)
- Reminder about upcoming evening meetings:
- Jan 12th (TODAY): French Immersion Info Night @ Burnsview (7pm) for Grade 7 students and their families
- Jan 23rd & 25th: Early French Immersion Info Night @ Burnsview (6:30 pm) for families interested in registering for French Immersion Kindergarten
- Jan 26th: Camp Jubilee meeting for Grade 6/7 Parents only. DG Library 6:30pm
|FSA Letter 2017 (English).pdf||779.43 KB|
|FSA Letter 2017 (Punjabi).pdf||731.18 KB|
|Pottery DG winter lunch 2017.pdf||71.13 KB|
|Recorder Letter Jan 2017.pdf||202.51 KB|
|Ukulele Letter Jan2017.pdf||200.39 KB|
|Instructions for using HotLunches.pdf||53.69 KB|