Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope that you all have had a great spring break. Happy Easter to all of you and I hope that the Easter Bunny was good to your family.
Thank you to all those who were able to support our Easter Lollies Fundraiser. We truly appreciate it.
Parents of crossing guards and crossing guards please see the April Crossing Guard Schedule below. Please let me know if there are any scheduling conflicts.
We are recognizing “Light it up Blue” on Friday April 6. Students are encouraged to wear blue on that day to help bring awareness about autism.
Have a great first week back!
- Tuesday, April 3 – School Re-opens
- Wednesday, April 4 – ECO Team Assembly at 11:30
- Thursday, April 5 – Pottery Session B Gr. 3-6
- Thursday, April 5 – Concours, 6:30 at Burnsview
- Friday, April 6 – Light it up Blue Assembly at 9am
- Monday, April 9 – PAC Meeting at 7pm
- Wednesday, April 11 – Starting with Stories at 2pm
- Thursday, April 12 – Pottery Session B Gr. 3-6
- Friday, April 12 – DG Heritage Fair (More info to come)