Dear Parents and Guardians,
Happy Father’s Day Weekend to all the amazing dads out there! We appreciate you and your hard work in helping us help your kids be the best they can be. I hope you dads have a great day!
Thank you for all your help and support with Family Fun Night and Sports Day. These were two back to back events that took a ton of work to pull off. Thank you to all our parents who supported the PAC and their amazing work for our kids.
Don’t forget our year end assembly where we say farewell to our grade 7s will be this Friday at 9am. The year end slide show will be shown on the last day of school.
Do you have any photos of school events that you want to share? Please either email Mr. Douangchanh at email@example.com
Or upload to this google drive folder. 2019 DG Photos
Mark Douangchanh and Sandra Tee
- Monday, June 17 – Performance Assembly: Panorama Youth Company at 1:30
- Tuesday, June 18 – Div 10 and 11 to Annieville at 11am
- Friday, June 21 – Grade 7 Assembly at 9am
- Monday, June 24 – Div. 1 and 2 to playland
- Monday, June 24 – Div 4 and 5 to swimming
- Thursday, June 27 – Last Day for students (10:30 Dismissal)
- Thursday, June 27 – Report Cards go home
- Thursday, June 27 – Year End Slide Show at 9am
- Friday, June 28 – Last Day for staff