Dear Parents and Guardians,
A huge thank you from all the staff members for making us feel so special during the staff appreciation lunch. We sure felt spoiled and definitely appreciated.
Family Fun Night June 13
We are also looking forward to sports day on Friday. By now, your child should already know their team colour. If for some reason, your child is unsure please contact their teacher. We have also included the information letter that was emailed earlier last week.
DON’T FORGET THAT HELMETS ARE MANDATORY IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WHEELS PARADE. UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN NOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS REGARDING THIS.
Lost and Found
Our lost and found bin is overflowing! Please take the time to look at our lost and found collection of clothes, shoes, and lunch kits by the library. All items unclaimed will be donated to a charity by June 21st.
All library books must be returned to the library by June 14th. If your child has lost his/her library book(s), an invoice will be sent home with your child. If you should find your lost book(s) after paying, a refund will be issued to you. Thank you for helping us maintain our library book collection.
Starting With Stories
Starting with stories is our kindergarten orientation for our NEW Kindergarten students entering our school in September 2019. Caregivers and our new upcoming kindergarten students are invited to our school on the following Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Our final date is Wednesday, June 12.
Do you have any photos of school events that you want to share? Please either email Mr. Douangchanh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or upload to this google drive folder. 2019 DG Photos
Mark Douangchanh and Sandra Tee
- Wednesday, June 12 – Div 16, Father’s Day Celebration
- Wednesday, June 12 – Starting with Stories at 2PM
- Thursday, June 13 – Div 5,6,7 Green Bricks presentations
- Thursday, June 13 – Monitors to the ND Pool
- Thursday, June 13 – FAMILY FUN NIGHT 5:30-8:30
- Friday, June 14 – Sports Day and PAC Hot Lunch (Pizza)
- Monday, June 17 – Performance Assembly: Panorama Youth Company at 1:30
- Wednesday, June 19 – BAND DEMO for GRADE 5s at 9am in the portable
- Friday, June 21 – Grade 7 Year End Assembly at 9am