BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
On the first day of school:
- Incoming Kindergarten students – please line up in the undercover area
- Students in grades 1 to 7 will attend from 8:47 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Students in grades 1 to 7, who are new to the school, should report to the office.
- As classes will not be finalized, students in grades 1 to 7 will not go into their new classes on the first day of school. For the most part, students will be going back to their last year’s classroom and/or teacher. There are some exceptions, so please check the boards outside on the morning of September 8th.
- Students should bring a few basic supplies – pen/pencil, pencil crayons, scissors, etc… for the first few days (please do NOT send your child to school with their full complement of school supplies on the first day). Once students are placed in their classes, their teachers will let them know what supplies to bring and when.
School Supply List
Please find attached the school supplies list for the 2020-2021 school year.
Wednesday, September 9th
Students in grades 1 to 7 begin “regular Wednesday hours” ( 8:47 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.) and will be with the same teacher as they were on Tuesday
Kindergarten students will attend in small groups, as per the gradual entry schedule, mailed home in the Spring. Please contact the school office (604-581-6185) if you are not sure of your child’s schedule.
|Instructional Hours||Grades K – 7|
|First Bell||8:42 a.m.|
|Opening Time||8:47 a. m.|
|Recess||10:40 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.|
|Lunch||12:20 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.|
|Dismissal||3:00 p.m. Mondays/ Tuesdays/ Thursday/ Fridays
1:45 p.m. on Wednesdays
Please note: Early dismissal on Wednesdays at 1:45 p.m.
As the situation with COVID-19 is still evolving, please check the website prior to the start of the school year for up to date information and procedures.