Dear Parents and Guardians,
It’s hard to believe that this is the last edition of the Dragon’s Breath. Thank you again for your hard work and for all your support. We hope that once summer break arrives that you and your children will have many adventures.
Just a reminder that when next year starts please consider donating any used school supplies that are in working condition to Project SOS. We are looking to send good used supplies to needy kids to the Philippines when the Sese family at the end of September. A full PFD version of the info letter can be found below.
Thank you to all those who were able to come to our Grade 7 assembly on Friday. A huge thank you to all the parents who helped make that day extra special for our kids.
Just a reminder that we will have a short assembly in Thursday to show the year-end-slideshow.
Did you forget to order a yearbook? Orders should be arriving on Monday and we are expecting to have a few extras to buy at the office for $20 each.
Mark Douangchanh and Sandra Tee
- Monday, June 24 – Div. 1 and 2 to playland
- Monday, June 24 – Div 4 and 5 to swimming
- Tuesday, June 25 – Div 12 and 14 to Annieville
- Tuesday, June 25 – ECO Team Pizza Party at 11:30
- Thursday, June 27 – Last Day for students (10:30 Dismissal)
- Thursday, June 27 – Report Cards go home
- Thursday, June 27 – Year End Slide Show at 9am