To all our Moms out there that do so much for our students,
We would just like to say thank you!
This year, our teachers have been working with our students to help them understand what it is they are learning, why it is important, and what they would like to learn next. You will notice that this information has been shared with you through our CSL Report cards.
We would appreciate finding out your input on the student perspective portion of the CSL Report Card. The student perspective portion of the CSL Report card lets you know your child’s perception of his/her learning.
Please take the time to complete this quick survey as it will provide our teachers with feedback.
This survey is completely anonymous. Please complete one survey for each child you have at our school.
Dear Parents and guardians
ELL(ESL) students have the opportunity to register and attend ELL Summer School at no cost if they are already attending a Delta School. Children completing kindergarten this June are considered Jr gr 1’s. Please see the link below to register online. See the dates and locations as listed. If you have any questions you can contact your child’s teacher or Ms Syens at Devon Gardens.
Parent Appreciation Assembly
Our parent appreciation assembly and the library grand opening will be on Thursday, May 23.
Our parent appreciation assembly will be from 2:00 p.m. – 3:oo p.m. Reception to follow in the library for the coffee/tea and goodies from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
We hope you can attend. Please see the invitation below.
We are finalizing some details for the students who earned a spot to compete are our District Track Meet on Thursday. Stay tuned! More info coming soon.
Do you have any photos of school events that you want to share? Please either email Mr. Douangchanh at email@example.com
Or upload to this google drive folder. 2019 DG Photos
- Monday, May 13 – Div 16 and 17 to Police Station
- Monday, May 13 – 10, 11, 12 and 14 to the Hive
- Wednesday, May 15 – Div 17 to Westham Island
- Thursday, May 16 – District Track Meet at SDSS
- Friday, May 17 – Pro D Day
- Monday, May 20 – Victoria Day Holiday
- Wednesday, May 22 – Div 6 & 7 to Burns Bog
- Thursday, May 23 – Milton Randall Workshops
- Thursday, May 23 – Parent Appreciation Assembly at 2pm
- Thursday, May 23 – Parent Appreciation Reception and Library Opening at 3pm
- Friday, May 24 – Jersey Day
- Friday, May 24 – Div 12 and 14 to Children’s Festival
- Friday, May 24 – Popcorn Day
- Friday, May 24 – Pottery for grades 2-5 at lunch